Banned Easter Egg Advert Banned Easter Egg Advert

Wow.

I am ashamed of how many times I have clicked "replay".

Cat Face ep.11 Cat Face ep.11

Yeah. A little bit of sick came up in my mouth too. The Leia getup on the old lady is sooooooo nasty. Great work! I look forward to seeing more!

Open Here Open Here

!!!!!!!

Dude...The elemental effects were amazing. Predictable ending, sure, but the attacks...holy fucking shit. Keep it up man!

Epos Epos

Love it.

I love this game. I have to tell you though, I'm not a big fan of the insta-kills.

The Flood Runner 2 The Flood Runner 2

Amazing.

I'm giving this game 10/10 even though I do have one itty-bitty complaint.

GET MUSIC.

Something adventurous. My score went up significantly every time I played Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack music.

Huje Adventure Huje Adventure

I'd never thought I'd say this...

Your game needs less detail. Or a better physics engine. SOMETHING. It's so behind itself, not necessarily lagging, but like it doesn't fit together well. Restarting when you're dead is a chore, playing is a chore because it's the gameplay is sooooo jagged. I've tried it on Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and don't even care to try it on IE (and I've got a Mac OS x.4, so relatively new). I think the goo character (very nicely done btw) is the core of the problem, as he slides off everything. He also has a nasty habit of getting pinned under a log thing, which just so happens to be on spikes. Cleaning up the engine or making something a little more constant (whether it be structures, enemies, controls etc.) would greatly help this game. It's good though, and it thoroughly deserves its 7 stars.

~EnV~Chaoz Fantasy RMX ~EnV~Chaoz Fantasy RMX

OK....

I like this. It is dancey and...strange??? It sounds great at the beginning, but starting at around the 1 minute mark, it sort of...sounded like you were trying too hard.

Note: If you have writer's block, don't feel compelled to put out anything. The totally awesome tracks are when you are 100% satisfied, I bet. This one...not so much. You and Paragon should collab, but not remix each other.

~EnV~Endurance{NG Mix} ~EnV~Endurance{NG Mix}

Sweet!

I am very impressed by this smushing of all your demo songs. I'm looking forward to "Jump" completion. That would be the sh*t!

~EnV~Demo Mix 2! ~EnV~Demo Mix 2!

Wow...

Rock Shock and Dominate blew my freaking mind all over the walls. I don't need to say how wonderful this is.